Skip to content
- 1. About customer information
- Customer information refers to information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, or other description contained in the information. This includes those that can be checked against other information, thereby identifying a specific individual.
- 2. Purpose of use of customer information
- We will use your information for the purpose of (1) to (1) to fulfill our obligations in sales and sale transactions, (2) to provide after-sales service in sales transactions, (3) to inform customers of special services and new products, etc., or (4) to send announcements such as e-mail magazines. Other than these purposes of use, we will not use them except in the case described in the following 3 or when the customer has agreed in advance.
- 3. Entrusting customer information to a third party
- We may entrust all or part of your information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- 4. Provision of customer information to third parties
- We do not provide your information to third parties without your prior consent.
- 5. Shared use of customer information
- We will jointly use your information with the companies listed below.
- This service may send a text file called "cookie" to the storage device of your computer, and store and use it. Specifically, by using "cookies", for example, there is an advantage that you can display content in areas that you might be interested in. You may refuse to receive "cookies" at your discretion by setting your browser to issue a warning before you receive cookies, but you may not be able to use the Service.
- If you select a selection result, the page will be completely updated.
- Press the spacebar and then the arrow keys to select.